Silent Board Acoustic Wall System upgrades existing walls to dramatically reduce sound transmission. It can be applied to lightweight wall structures or existing plasterboard. It is ideal either where existing walls have failed pre-completion testing or as a solution to noisy neighbours. Meets Part E of the Building Regulations. Slim composition means little compromise on living space despite high performance. The Silent Board Acoustic Wall System is easy to install and available for fast delivery nationwide.
- A simple, effective solution - at just half the thickness of other systems (only 27.5mm).
- Sustainable - made from 100% recycled material.
- Once installed, any decorative finish can be applied.
- Tested in UKAS-accredited laboratory on lightweight 100mm wall block. Site and lab test data available on request.
- Acoustic Sealant must be used around the perimeter to ensure compliance.
- Thickness: 27.5mm
- Size 1.2mtr x 1.2mtr
|Building Regulations Requirements (Dnt,w + Ctr)||
|100mm Concrete Base Wall (Rw + Ctr)||
|Silent Board (Rw + Ctr)||